- Do you live in a privately owned flat and are concerned with the general lack of maintenance to the common parts, stairs, garden ground, etc?
- Do you live in an ex-Council flat, within a property which is now wholly privately owned and are concerned with the general lack of maintenance to the common parts, stairs, garden ground, etc?
- Do you live in new Residential Development of detached, semi-detached villas and flats and are concerned over the general lack of grass and open space maintenance?
- Do you worry that any of your neighbours are under, or at all, insured, in the event of a fire or flood to the property?
- Do one, or more, of your neighbours constantly ignore attempts by the majority ownership to fund their cost share of the general upkeep and maintenance of the common parts of the property or estate?
- Do you find the thought, and expense, of raising a Small Claims Action against a de-faulting neighbour, for non-payment of common charges, off-putting?
23 Patrick Street
TEL: 01475 784111
FAX: 01475 552575